Newark/Granville Community Authority Board to Meet May 23
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A FISCAL MEETING OF THE Board of Trustees of the Newark/Granville Community Authority will be held on MAY 23, 2017 commencing at 5:30 p.m., Eastern Daylight Savings Time, at Granville Exempted Village School District Administration Building, 130 North Granger Street, Granville, Ohio 43023.
The purposes of the meeting are to:
- Consider and approve a proposed budget for 2017-2018 School Year.
- Consider and approve the community development charge to be levied for 2017 for collection in 2018.
- To approve a special assessment for the 2017 tax year.
- Pass Resolution certifying results of election of Board of Trustees held May 22, 2017.
- Consider any other business as may properly come before the Board.
This meeting is open to the public.